Chickasha Bank & Trust Company Certificate of Deposit and IRA accounts are a safe and secure way to earn a higher return on your investment. Whether you are looking for a short term or long term investment, we have a variety of rates and terms to fit your needs.
Because our interest rates vary depending on the term of the investment, we like to assist our customers in their choice of terms based on investment needs. Please contact us via phone or our secure Information Request Form and a new accounts representative will respond with details about current interest rates. You may also stop by any of our convenient locations for more information about our Certificate of Deposit or IRA accounts.
- Maturities for CDs range from 14 days to 5 years.
- You must deposit $2,500 for a 14 - 31 day CD and $1,000 for all other CDs.
- Interest may be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, or at maturity depending on the term of the CD.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity.
- Maturities for IRAs range from 18 to 24 months.
- You must deposit $1,000 for an IRA.
- Interest is compounded quarterly and credited quarterly.
- A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity